Builder listing package
At Obsidian Realty Group we give you the best tools to sell your homes quickly and for the best price possible!
We operate in teams at Obsidian, so we can handle any scope of project by putting the best person in the best place to get your project sold. For one at a time builds, one point of contact is usually preferred and this is manageable for an individual agent, but for a large subdivision a team of agents to specialize in marketing, staging, contract negotiation, and hold open houses in a model home is needed to make sure all aspects of the project are tracked and managed.
Below is an overview of the process and tools that we will use to get your home sold. The best place to start is to meet with us to discuss the scope and timing of your project so we can develop a plan customized to your situation. However, if you want to see main features of our marketing package before meeting us feel free to check it out below.
Builder Marketing Highlights
- Obsidian REALvision property tours. These are single property websites, with a fully interactive 3d tour of your home, mapping, dimensioned floor plans and general info about your property, are the backbone of our web marketing. Buyers find these through our online marketing and call us! We also embed them in our MLS and IDX feeds, so these go out everywhere and are the most in depth way a buyer can interact with your property. The more interaction the stronger the buyer’s memory of your property will be! These can be done on existing properties to showcase special features of future builds and to give clients a high level of confidence in pre-purchasing.
Our promo videos are eye catching and we use them for our pay-per-click advertising on social media platforms. Anything that will catch attention and make them pause for a few seconds is vital for a successful ad campaign. While our ads are running we notice an increased request for showing from other buyers agents and directly from buyers themselves. It’s our way of directly reaching out to buyers even if they’re already working with a buyer’s agent.
We use weekly build progress updates to drive engagement and build an audience for the home as its being built. Each update has a progress report section that shows what was completed in the previous week as well as an update on what’s scheduled for completion this week. We cap it off with a call to action that lets the buyer’s know if there are any finishes they still have time to choose. When each house goes under contract then we do one more update that lets buyers know if there are any other similar homes being built that they can purchase. All of these can be customized to the scope of the project whether it is a one at a time build or a subdivision level project.
I addition to all of our digital marketing above we also use all the traditional real estate marketing avenues including:
- MLS- This is the key to getting your home in front of as many buyers as possible. The MLS is the database that all the Realtors look at to find property for their buyers. When you bought your home it was most likely listed on the MLS. If you’re not on the MLS you are missing out on the vast majority of buyers
- IDX Feeds- These are where Zillow and all the other buyer lead generation websites get their data for the property on their sites. Our IDX feeds go out to hundreds of websites and then become searchable. Definitely a very powerful tool to get eyes on your property!
- Smart Seller pricing tools- There are only 2 reasons a property doesn’t sell. One, the right buyer doesn’t know its for sale and two, it’s not quite priced right. We give you ALL the data we look at when we’re analyzing prices and let you decide what you’d like to price it at and then we take care of making sure EVERY buyer knows it’s for sale and has a great impression of it!
- Cutting edge photography and marketing that catches a buyer’s eye
- A weekly communication guarantee written into our listing agreement. If you don’t hear from us once a week you can fire us. Even if we don’t have anything new, we’ll check in!